Delivery & Returns
Whilst Harding Gomez will do our utmost to ensure deliveries are made on the requested date, please note that such dates serve as estimates only and cannot be guaranteed in any way.
Any claim for non-delivery of any Goods shall be notified in writing by the Customer to Harding Gomez Ltd within 5 days of the intended delivery date. Any claim for damage to any Goods shall be notified in writing by the Customer to Harding Gomez Ltd within 24 hours of delivery.
Regardless of how the order is communicated to Harding Gomez (on-line, e-mail, telephone-call etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all order and delivery details are correct at least two working days prior to despatch.
Our guarantee is limited to delivering to the building, not individual recipients.
Harding Gomez do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, delay or other disruption in supply and deliveries brought about as a result of any of the following:
- Inaccurate or incomplete delivery address details;
- Delayed payment (cleared funds);
- Delayed order receipt.
Harding Gomez reserve the right to charge the Customer an additional fee for carriage, repeat handling or unusable content in the event of a failed delivery caused by the supply of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address by the Customer, or due to recipient absence.
We operate a returns policy for order cancellation. You are allowed a 14 day cooling off period from the date of delivery. This means that we will refund the total cost of the product and the standard delivery charges (excludes any Saturday or timed delivery slot surcharges) to you, if you choose to cancel your order for any reason, provided you comply with the below:
- You notify us of your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery. By return, we will confirm the returns delivery address.
- The goods remain unused and component parts are unopened.
- You or the recipient retain and take reasonable care of the goods and package the goods to be returned securely in the original packaging.
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and must include a printout of your invoice or your order number.
- Refunds will be issued upon safe receipt of the item. Refunds will be made via the original payment method.
While the return is at your cost, we will still take back and refund you for the full cost of the gift including fresh cheeses which are our only perishables and which will be a loss on our behalf financially.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by factors outside its control.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement shall be governed by English law.